To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- Sylva Matthews
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Employee Benefits Representative
Kelly Services • El Dorado Hills, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Services is seeking an experienced full-time Employee Service Center Representative. This opportunity is for one of our top leading health insurance client in El Dorado Hills, CA. This is a contract to hire opportunity that pays $25.00 + per hour. JOB TITLE: Employee Service Center Rep Intermediate Job Description: Responds to inquiries of employees or retirees on the phone and by email. Provides consultation to employees and management on basic transaction issues, policies and procedures. Maintains personnel files.Under direct supervision, responds to basic questions Responsible for assignments that are well defined and standardized in nature. Receives detailed instructions Applies defined procedures and policies to complete a variety of routine tasks. Escalates issues when appropriate Ability to identify issues and with assistance execute corrective action. General knowledge of applicable policies Ability to listen and communicate effectively Experience navigating databases and the internet/intranet to find information Generally requires one year related experience and/or training. High School Diploma or GED required and 1 year of HR experience.
- HR Specialist. Working Contact Center.
- Answering inquires form internal employers: general HR inquiries, personnel, benefits, workers comp, etc. (wide spectrum).
- Volume of cases can vary during the time of year. Avg 10 to 15 per day up to 30 at busiest time.
- 1-month training program
- Assisting Employees. Employees can reach out to contact them via phone, online chat, or submit a case through the internal program (receive and manage via email or phone based on the inquiry).
- At least 1 year of HR experience, ideally. HR information can be trainable. Must be a strong communicator, flexible, and ability to work in the team environment.
- Call Center experience is ideal.
- Oracle experience is a plus, but if not, it is a part of the training.
Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. M-F with a 1-hour lunch. Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.