Come grow with Vibra Healthcare , where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
San Joaquin Valley Rehab, part of the Vibra Healthcare system, offers both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services to a diverse patient population. San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation is well-known and respected within the local health care community. If you are from this area, chances are you know someone - a former patient, family member or friend, perhaps - who has something very positive to say about San Joaquin. And our reputation is growing. In 2011, San Joaquin recertified the CARF accreditation for our stroke rehabilitation program and comprehensive integrated inpatient rehab program and was granted an additional certification for the amputee specialty program. We feature competitive salary programs and a location that is just a short drive to the mountains, the ocean, and some of the nation’s most spectacular scenery.
San Joaquin Valley Rehab is seeking a Full Time Plant Operations Manager/Supervisor to join our team!
The Plant Operations Manager/Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the maintenance of the facility and grounds, the provision of utilities, the restoration and renovation of the facility and new construction. Performs all functions of the Plant Operations, Housekeeping, and Security Departments. Performs all responsibilities in accordance with hospital policies and procedures and local, State, and Federal standards and regulations governing the facility to ensure safe, secure and comfortable operations. Responsible for maintaining Environment of Care and OSHA standards in accordance current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and the Joint Commission and CARF standards. Serves as Safety Officer for the facility as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in healthcare plant operations engineering required.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous experience as chief engineer or manager in a healthcare setting required.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems, and familiarity with water chemical testing required.
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering, Building Management or related field preferred.
- Electrician and/or other maintenance certification preferred.
- HVAC certification preferred.
- Certification for Freon recovery is required where support of air-conditioning/refrigeration is applicable.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.