The Sales Representative will support the Building & Construction (Product Services) business by direct sales activity including increasing existing sales and identifying and developing new business opportunities within an assigned territory/accounts. We’re looking for somebody who is self-sufficient with an entrepreneurial approach in their work.
- College Degree (B.S.)
- 2-5 year(s) prior successful sales experience
- Business to business sales experience is preferred
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and superior presentation skills.
- Must be energized and self-motivated and have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Physical dexterity/mobility to travel via car, airplane and to perform all clerical functions inherit to the position.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.