The Project Manager will manage day-to-day project level schedules, financials, status internal/external, customer relationships. Manages baseline responsibilities for successful projects. Active participant in the day-to-day work leading towards POE and P&L adherence.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages project level financials based on project milestones to ensure proper revenue recognition during project lifecycle, including project invoicing
- Stays aligned and in step with Customer’s monthly POE
- Ensures projects meet milestones, schedules, or timeline requirements.
- Provides timely project status updates to supervisor
- Maintains high scores (95 or higher) on the Customer Scorecard
- Attends meetings and conference calls with the customer or corporate staff to support the efforts of project and market staff management.
- Develops, maintains, and grows working relationships with Customer, Vendors, and Contractors.
- Analyzes project finances to reconcile variances in project budgets and vendor purchase orders
- Investigates invoices and POs that are “rejected” or “on hold” by Purchasing Team
- Selects GC or assignment to SPG
- Works with Administration Supervisor to have work assigned to PCs
- Other job duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Excel and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Able to operate in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years managing a high volume of projects (preferably AT&T)
- Pre-planning and forward-thinking
- Communication skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Financial acumen
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Benefits At MasTec Network Solutions, we want to be the best place you could ever work! Launching your career with MasTec gives you access to a variety of opportunities in a challenging, rewarding, and innovative global environment. We are committed to providing a work environment that fosters education, training, and certification on the latest technology and processes. Plus, we offer competitive compensation and full benefits. Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision (after 30 days)
- Stock options and 401(k) with match (after 6 months)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Incentive programs
Where opportunities are discovered and careers are made. MasTec Network Solutions Apply Now!
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
- Complex Problem Solving
- Staff Management