To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, Texas, MO 65483
- Brittany Forte
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT + HOUSTON, TEXAS + $145K
Nigel Frank International US • Houston, Texas, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A company in Houston, Texas is searching for Solutions Architect to join their Solutions team. In this role, you will educate and collaborate with customers to create customized technical solutions to meet their specific business needs. You will help them increase business value and overcome challenges during the solution engineering phase of our customized Software & DevOps projects Your job is to come up with the overall solution blocks, what technologies to use and how to use them and you are the key enabler for our Account Managers. If you are a technology expert, with a desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you.
What Is Required:
- Proficiency with the following application architecture concepts:
o Web Application Architecture Concepts
o Designing services and APIs
o Identity and Access Management Concepts
o Data design for Transactional systems
o Data design with NoSQL
o Asynchronous Processing with Messaging
o Application Security Fundamentals
- Experience within at least the last 4 years in the following technologies:
o Microsoft .Net with ASP.Net MVC
o SQL Server
o Azure Service Bus or similar message brokering framework
o .Net Entity Framework
o Single page application frameworks
o Azure AD w/o B2C (preferred)
o API design with .Net Core (Preferred)
- Proficiency with the following application deployment concepts/concerns:
o Web Farm Deployment with Load Balancing
o Scalability & Fault Tolerance
o Disaster Recovery
o Containerized deployment
o PaaS Deployment
o Environment Security
- At least 1-2 years with Microsoft Azure IaaS & PaaS (Preferred)
- Experience with designing highly available, scalable systems with good understanding of physical architecture
- Familiarity with security controls (Web Application Firewall, App Scan, Code Analysis)
- Familiarity with Containers with Docker and Container Orchestration (Preferred)
- At least handled small and medium Azure deployments
- Understand DevOps Principles and experience with popular tools for Build/Release automation, test automation, automated infrastructure provisioning etc.
- Strong analytical skills to break down business problems and effectively use technology concepts to come up with software solution blueprints
- Experience with client facing roles
- excellent communication skills and ability to articulate concepts to both business and technology teams
Please be sure to reach out to me as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! This role is not set to last! For more information, or to apply, call Brittany Forte at (813) 437-6975 ext. 6975, if you prefer email- email an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in The Greater New York area and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are