Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) / Wound Care Nurse
Status: Full Time
- Texas RN or LVN License is required
- Wound Care certificate
- Experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility is preferred
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Management and leadership experience is necessary for success in this position
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k + more
- Low Patient Ratio
- Competitive pay scale
- Growth, Development and Career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in resident lives
Richland Hills Rehabilitation and Healthcare is located around the Lake of River Trails neighborhood of Fort Worth, Texas. We are a 92 bed nursing care facility. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
We’re looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ADON/ Wound Care Nurse
- Medical Practices
- Wound Care
- Licensed Vocational Nurses