PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Composite Tool Builder, in El Segundo, CA.
- This position requires the layout, setup and construction of composite production tooling; under the control and direction of higher classified labor grades.
- This position is required to layout, fabricate and assemble all types of tools; tools with angles and mold line contours.
- Must be able to interpret tool designs, sketches and engineering drawings and have a working knowledge of simple shop math.
- High School diploma / GED and 4 year relevant work experience.
- Basic working knowledge of composite/ fiberglass tooling.
- Basic working knowledge of blueprints, tool designs and engineering drawings.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Good math skills.
- Able to wear respirator of other safety gear.
- High school diploma/GED and 5 years relevant experience
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Composite Prod Tool Builder - 2nd Shift $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Personal Protective Equipment