The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the Project Management team.
This Mid-Sized Commercial, design-build General Contractor has an outstanding team of construction professionals from the leadership right down to the support staff. They have worked hard over the last few years to attract the best talent from throughout the US, leading to the success they have had over this period. This is a rare opportunity to work with colleagues right at the top of their game.
* Maintaining vendor relationships
* Scheduling and coordinating meetings/site walks
* Preparing project time line reports
* Maintaining project logs
* Receiving change orders, and following through process with Executive Team
* Managing PM's schedule for meetings
* Managing documents for construction project: permits, inspection logs, etc
* Maintaining spreadsheet for budgets and deadlines
* 2+ years as a Project Coordinator
* 2+ years providing support to construction projects (commercial only)
* Well versed in commercial construction terminology and familiar with processes
* Excellent written, oral and verbal communication skils
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.