To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9888 Windisch Road
West Chester Township, OH 45069
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales - Account Representative
CORT • West Chester Township, OH
Posted 4 days ago
We are looking for a high energy professional who likes to work independently, thrives at industry parties and events, and is a natural when it comes to connecting with people. If you are someone who is passionate about helping clients and loves to provide a world class customer experience, then we want to hear from you!
TO APPLY: TEXT 'CORT' to (571) 999-7251Responsibilities
A Day in the Life:
- Start and end your day from your home
- Visit various other professionals, and work in some of the nicest parts of your city
- Build a network of clients by visiting all of the beautiful multi-family housing properties in and around the city
- Attend fun and exciting networking and industry events
- Work with a top notch team who cares about our clients as much as you do
You’re a Top Contender if You Have:
- Outside B2B sales experience
- Strong CRM experience, specifically Salesforce
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Solid time management and self-organizational ability, and is self-motivated
- Multi-Housing Experience (not required, but a plus)
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.