To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hillsboro, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mid Level Tool Install Electrical Designer - United States
CH2M & Jacobs • Hillsboro, OR
Posted 19 days ago
Our designers form the core of our tool install delivery team, and are responsible for delivery of complex tool packages in coordination with engineers and design leads. You should be a self-motivated professional with at least three years experience in electrical design, and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each electrical design project.
Our Tool Install Electrical Designers:
- Perform computer aided drafting and basic design of electrical power, life safety, and telecommunications services to manufacturing tools.
- Are somewhat familiar with one-line diagrams, riser diagrams, electrical plan view drawings, and the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Create layouts, sketches and 2D/3D modeling and electronic document drawing files.
- Utilize AutoCAD and Revit MEP (3D modeling standard) for modeling and space coordination exercises.
- Prepares drawings and sketches using CAD workstations, appropriate design criteria, and technical manuals often working closely with engineers to coordinate designs.
- Coordinate directly with engineers and package design leads to balance workload and deliver packages, often under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Autocad
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 3-5 years Autocad design experience
- Exposure to NEC and electrical design requirements
- 3 years' tool install design experience
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>