Are you a CNA who is passionate about doing work that matters? Join our team & make a difference. The Stratford, Carmel's premier Retirement Community is seeking weekend CNAs. Certification as a Nursing Assistant is required. If you care about helping seniors live longer, happier and healthier lives then this could be a perfect fit.
If you have completed your CNA certification within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Education Investment Scholarship Program worth up to $2,500.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Exposed to physical/verbal abuse by certain residents and guests under mental or physical impairment.
- Exposure to needles, infections, wounds, medical equipment, and the like.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Shift Differentials Available
Automated External Defibrillator