Apex Systems is looking for a Java Developer with PL/SQL experience in Columbus, Ohio. If interested please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
Full time- Direct Hire!
Essential Technical Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience working with application design and development
- Good understanding of software design patterns, functional programming, and object oriented programming
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages, databases, operating systems, scripting languages, and utilities
- Experience in supporting Open Source Web and Application Services (Java, Python)
- Working knowledge of
- at least one Application Server like WebLogic or Tomcat
- CI/CD tools like Maven, git, Stash and Bamboo
- Spring framework
- Rest API development
- SOAP Web Services
- Understanding of PL/SQL, ProC, Unix and Oracle database concepts
- Perform development tasks and duties with little direction or supervision
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate with end users as well as other technical personnel.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with Level 1 support, monitoring of customer facing systems and participate in 24/7 on-call support activities
Must Have Requirements
- Ability to build standalone application in Java
- PL/SQL experience
- Unix experience
- ProC is a nice to have
- Willing to learn attitude
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Java (Programming Language)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 976019
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile