- Responsible for supporting the development, execution and ongoing monitoring of regional and national strategies and work streams; able to be a thought partner with stakeholders to identify analytic gaps and opportunities; works with other national leaders within and outside the business line and functional areas to develop comprehensive solutions.
- Lead/support cross functional/regional projects; develop plans with clear goals, timelines, milestones and key outcomes in partnership with functional and regional leaders; monitors progress and results, identifies risks and works with functional or regional business leaders and staff to create mitigation plans.
- Monitors changes to environment that can impact strategies, business plans, and business processes; partners with leaders, functional areas and other lines of business to conduct analyses and action plans as needed.
- Coordinates data and reports across functional areas and regions as needed to support the business line.
- Supports regions in executing specific initiatives as needed.
- Interacts with key leaders to provide status reporting including executive reporting, cross team reporting and program wide reporting.
- Establishes relationships with supervisors, peers and project members to obtain necessary resources and gain support in project delivery and intentionally builds relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward.
- Organizes and guides project through complex decision making regarding resource allocation, project scope and deliverables in the context of conflicting priorities and limited resources.
- Provides leadership when problem solving and able to evaluate analyses prepared by project team members and to select most effective resolution
•5 - 10 years' work experience in leading and managing complex, cross functional initiatives. -Experience leading multiple initiatives simultaneously
•Must be able to work independently and be a strong thought partner with leaders and other team members
•Strong written and verbal communication skills, must be able to adjust verbal and written communications depending on audience e.g., executives vs. project team
•Bachelor's degree or 4 equivalent years of experience -Proficient in MS Office suite of products, MS Visio, MS Project
•Revenue Cycle, Claims, Grievance, Appeals, or Membership Data background with proven example of large scale business intelligence work
•Ability to use Tableau, Power BI and other analytic tools and prepare compelling visuals to support executive decision making
•Decision Support role - taking complex data and reporting...and turning that information into useful business intelligence for leaders. Also - really good at data visualization.
New Product Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 167797
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
AIC is a leading talent solutions firm that provides highly-skilled Information Technology (IT), Engineering, and Finance professionals to clients nationwide. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, integrity, and innovation, AIC draws from 50 years of experience in the consulting services industry to provide unparalleled business and technical expertise to middle market and Fortune1000 companies. Founded in 1966, AIC is part of the ACS Group.
View the full profile
Our services are designed to meet clients' changing needs and our approach is flexible and collaborative. We take the time to understand your business and the unique needs of your environment, and then apply our technical knowledge and industry perspective to deliver a custom solution. Whether that means supplying you with an individual, several members of a joint project team or a completely outsourced solution, AIC has the expertise and the resources to deliver.
Our experience, passion and client-centric approach have resulted in a long track record of success. For more than 45 years, AIC has provided the added technical capacity and expertise required to help businesses drive value, control costs and deliver on the promise of a more efficient and productive enterprise.