PSC has an exciting new opening on its Internal Audit Team. You will have the opportunity to learn about our various business units and make an impact in an international company. The ideal candidate will have solid interpersonal communication skills, the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, and technical expertise with regards to internal audits, internal controls, and SOX. This is a terrific opportunity for candidates who are ready to break out of public accounting and dive into a corporate role.
Our Internal Audit Senior will be joining a dynamic team which rolls up to our Internal Audit Director. You will have an opportunity to work across many areas of the company and its operations. The individual will perform SOX testing and internal audit engagements with a great deal of autonomy working with various departments and project teams. The successful candidate will be someone looking to grow and develop in their own career while supporting the organization in implementing best practices, encouraging innovation, and maintaining dedication to customer service.
The Internal Audit Senior will perform and support the testing of key business process and entity level controls for management's assessment of SOX 404. This role will be responsible for meeting with control owners to gain an understanding of and request evidence for control operation. The Senior will gather and evaluate populations for completeness and will create workpapers to document testing performed and conclusions reached. This role will require organized and concise preparation of workpapers in accordance with team methodologies providing assurance the work performed supports the conclusions drawn. This role will be responsible for coordinating and communicating with the external audit team, the Internal Audit team, and business leadership.
Internal Audit's mission at Primoris is to support the Audit Committee and management through objective risk-based assurance and advisory services designed to add value and improve the operations of Primoris. Our Internal Audit Director brings fresh perspective and is expanding our team. As part of the team, you will have the unique opportunity to understand different business process areas across an international construction company. You will engage with varying layers of leadership to evaluate day-to-day operations and financials and translate risks to big picture issues that directly impact the business. You will directly be involved in the SOX 404 program to evaluate and test controls to help ensure Primoris can effectively meet its financial objectives.
The Main Responsibilities:
* Test compliance of established internal control procedures and document findings and conclusions in test workpapers.
* Communicate with Internal Audit management regarding testing status, testing issues, and deadlines. Follow up with clients to ensure that agreed-upon action plans have been implemented.
* Communicate with business process owners and assist in the documentation of risks, controls, and processes.
* Build and maintain effective relationships with the business areas, including understanding changes to business processes and procedures and potential impacts to the controls being tested.
* Assist in identifying opportunities for improving internal controls over financial reporting. Work with process owners to assist in the design and implementation of new controls and best practices, as appropriate.
* Assist external auditors as required and at the direction of the Internal Audit Manager.
What We Look For in a Candidate:
* At least 3 years of relevant experience in internal audit, risk consulting, or external audit and SOX 404 compliance.
* Public company experience preferred.
* Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification is preferred.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment, with an exceptional eye for detail.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, problem solve, and prioritize, as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills in order to successfully meet deadlines.
* Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Demonstrated experience with audit or GRC software and data analytics tools is a plus.
* Construction experience a plus
* Ability to travel, as needed
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, or related
* A combination of education and experience will be considered.
Annual Salary Range:
$80,000 - $95,000
Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ GS: PRIM), leading provider of specialty contracting services in the infrastructure space, with over $3.2 billion in annual revenue and 12,300 employees across the United States and Canada. Primoris provides a wide range of specialty construction services, fabrication, maintenance, and engineering services to a diversified base of blue-chip customers. For additional information, please visit www.primoriscorp.com.
We are not accepting resumes from Third Party Recruiting Firms for this position. If you are an Agency or Search firm representative, contact the Primoris Talent Acquisition Manager directly for consideration. Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes and online response forms through this source. In addition, Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees on unsolicited resumes that are submitted to any member of the Staffing or Operations team. Primoris has established an approved vendor program for this service, and will only consider accepting submissions from those approved firms. For consideration in becoming an approved vendor, contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Internal Auditor - Corporate
- Attention To Detail
- Business Processes
- Certified Public Accountant