To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Diamond Healthcare Corporation
- Phone:: 804-782-2286
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Director - Behavioral Health
Diamond Healthcare Corporation • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an executive level medical professional? Are you looking for a unique opportunity? Diamond Healthcare is looking for the right person to fill an Executive Director position.
The Director of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to service the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Master's Degree preferred (Business, Psychology, Nursing, or Healthcare Related field).
- 5+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient behavioral health program.
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards.
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement.
- Strong Leadership and team building experience.
Areas of experience:
- Budgeting and financial management.
- Referral development.
- Enforcing compliance measures.
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness.
- Personnel management.
- Program analysis and evaluation.
Winchester Memorial Center offers a 26-bed general adult psychiatric and a 10-bed geriatric psychiatric unit at Winchester Medical Center and two off-site Structured Outpatient Programs for seniors (Winchester and Shenandoah Memorial Hospital in Woodstock, VA).
Our Winchester site has expanded to include both adults and senior adults. Our Winchester SOP operates six days/week for both the adult and senior tracks.