To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37214
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative-Nashville, TN
Modis • Nashville, TN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Interested in working in a Call Center Customer Service Representative position in Nashville, TN with a dynamic and growing company? In this role our client is a fortune 50 company with room for growth and stability. We are looking for someone who is smart, dependable, driven and have a strong interest in Customer Service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Required to meet department goals.
- Will make/ receive 40-60 calls per day
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Requires High school diploma/GED
- up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Training schedule will be M-F 8:30AM-5PM
If you are interested in this Call Center Customer Service job in Nashville, TN then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Matthew Levy at 303-968-1304 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]