Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Enel North America works closely with businesses and institutions to develop, execute, and continually refine a holistic energy strategy designed to achieve desired outcomes through a suite of solutions and services. Our Customer Insights team has the need for a Procurement Operations (Ops) Intern to join our world-class organization. The Ops intern will help the Operations team deliver Enel X’s procurement solutions to a wide array of enterprise customers while ensuring our internal processes optimize customer experience and outcomes.
The right candidate will demonstrate attention to detail, strong communication skills, and resourcefulness to develop the tools and processes needed to advance our business. The Ops intern will work across several functions and support key back-office aspects of our technology-enabled procurement solution.
What You'll Do at Enel:
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
Who You Are:
- Assist operations team with system based updates related to customer procurements;
- Regularly contribute to post-procurement quality checks including verifying supporting documentation and escalating any discrepancies;
- Improve scalability, quality, and operational efficiency by assisting with report development and process improvement;
- Lead various data hygiene cleanup initiatives drawing information from various data sources and team members to inform required system updates;
- Conduct other ad hoc analyses and duties as required by the Operations team or other internal customers.
- Student actively enrolled in an accredited college and/or university pursuing a B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree or recent grad. Business or Finance major preferred as well as interest in the energy industry;
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience working with large data sets;
- Superior attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
What Enel Offers You:
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively support and work well with people from different disciplines;
- Superior organizational skills and detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality.
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
- Big Data
- Business Efficiency
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Experience