To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Sarah Beshara
- Phone: +13368428682
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ProClinical • San Francisco, CA
Posted 2 months ago
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position with a leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in diabetes care. The organisation provides leading and innovative treatments for diabetes, obesity, haemophilia, and growth disorders. The Laboratory Assistant will join this company in their office in San Francisco. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to bolster a career with a historic company that prides itself on its noteworthy presence in the pharmaceutical field.
- Conduct viable and non-viable testing in the GMP cleanroom including the manufacturing suite and surrounding shared areas.
- Complete and archive documentation utilizing Good Documentation Practices.
- Order, stock, and inventory supplies for the EM program and other areas.
- Coordinate EM testing results with an outside laboratory and UCSF employees.
- Conduct investigations for EM excursions including determining root cause and developing corrective and preventative actions.
- Create EM trending reports and make recommendations on the health of the program and any changes that should be made.
- Support inspections from Authorities and internal audits.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
- Proactively take on additional work to support the manufacturing team with all aspects of the process.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum education - High School Diploma, Associates degree in a biological science field preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- 1+ years of experience executing viable and non-viable sampling in a cleanroom environment using air samplers, particle counters, swabs, and contact plates preferred but not required. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience.
- Knowledge and experience with aseptic conduct and technique preferred.
- Experience and ability to work in sterile cleanroom gowning required.
- Ability to lift and move heavy components (20+ lbs) is required although these activities will not occur daily.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices preferred.
- Ability to recognize problems and recommend solutions to problems based on technical understanding of testing techniques.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for environmental monitoring of cleanroom areas
- Ability and desire to support the team with additional tasks. Flexibility with work schedule is crucial.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.