endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Accounting Analyst is responsible for creating accurate and timely financial records, conducting financial variance analysis, and developing analytical reports to drive improved profitability and cash flows for the company.
****We will also look at someone more Senior for this role.
- Lead the Accounting support services function for the independent franchise businesses
- Ownership for month end closing activities for franchises including the recording of journal entries and the preparation of monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Treasury management oversight for independent franchises
- Develop analytical reports to identify areas for improved profitability and cash flows
- Play an active role in the Accounting integration of newly acquired retail locations
- Prepare schedules for and actively participate in year-end audit by independent external auditors; includes researching issues, preparing financial schedules, and providing supporting documents as requested
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as instructed by senior management, including but not limited to, presentation of financials to Finance and Executive leadership as required
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in Accounting or Finance related fields
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly Desirable
- CPA and/or MBA
- Experience with ERP systems and knowledge of interaction between modules within an ERP system
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)