Under the supervision of the lead agent and/or supervisor on duty, fueler agents are responsible for operating the fueling equipment, filling the fuel truck, delivering the fuel and fueling the aircraft in a safe and timely manner.
• Fuels truck and aircraft in accordance with safety policies and OSHA regulations.
• Drives/operates fueling equipment and vehicles in a safe manner.
• Lifts, pulls, carries and connects fuel hose to fuel panel of the aircraft.
• Communicates with operations, flight crew personnel and other ground personnel concerning fuel loads and arrival/departure information in a professional manner.
• Processes fuel sheets and documents records in accordance with company procedures.
• Marshalls aircraft on the ramp including directing, assisting and parking all arriving, departing and towed aircrafts in accordance with safety policy and procedures.
• Maintains safety and security of the ramp and fueling equipment at all times and complies with safety procedures and station policies.
• Transports cleaning and other equipment as needed for the aircraft.
• Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to ensure prompt servicing of the aircraft and on time departures.
• Performs other duties as assigned, including but not limited to ramp agent and cabin service functions.