Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as an
Assistant Hotel General Manager.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part
of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today we're waiting to hear from you!
As an Assistant Hotel General Manager, you will assist in managing the hotel to ensure an efficient and profitable operation. You will directly supervise associates in the housekeeping, front office, accounting and maintenance departments
and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding
and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Direct, train and mentor associates and observe performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures.
- Ensure all Owner and brand directed initiatives, perspectives and programs are implemented, followed and supported.
- Assist the General Manager will all related Human Resource functions with an emphasis on Recruiting, Training and Performance Management.
- Monitor customer service by speaking with guests, reviewing written guest satisfaction surveys and observing associates.
- Actively promote the hotel and company in the community.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with all guests, vendors and other external partners.
- Conduct regular physical inspections to ensure all standards of excellence are being met.
- Ensure proper key and cash control procedures are followed.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Ensure effective departmental communication through logs, daily stand up meetings and monthly department meetings.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including maintaining an accurate inventory of supplies, maintaining department budgets, processing department payroll and handling any accounting, purchasing and human resource functions.
- Maintain up to date records and files.
- Provide information pertaining to hours and available services of the hotel, i.e. restaurant, lounge, room service.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all areas of the hotel.
We are looking for a self-motivated Assistant Hotel General Manager with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 2 to 4 years experience in guest services, front desk, housekeeping, management or related professional area
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
As an Assistant Hotel General Manager with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It's the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a careerthe kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
- Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Professional development and advancement opportunities