Integrated Talent Strategies is currently seeking an Entry Level Administrative Associate to work in the Heath, OH, area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Variety of administrative functions/office support/documentation control
- Schedules appointments
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations
- Generates reports
- Prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports
- Organize travel needs if need be or meetings.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- High school or GED or equivalent education and/or experience are required
- Post-high school experience in learning and utilizing administrative office procedures, practices and equipment (i.e. business English, grammar, spelling, punctuation, letter writing, telephone technique)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to URL blocked - click to apply