Registered Nurse (RN)
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a part-time Registered Nurse (RN) to join the leadership team for a growing home care franchise based in Hickory, North Carolina. The RN will have responsibility for developing the plans of care and directing a team of CAREGivers who provide personal care to Clients located in Catawba, Burke and Caldwell counties. The ideal candidate will have a servant’s heart and demonstrates the core values of safety, excellence in service to clients, and teamwork. Those who enjoy developing a close personal relationship with clients served by the company should apply. To us, it is personal.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain the plan of care for each client in accordance with North Carolina rules for home care.
- Consistently demonstrate the values of safety, excellence in service to clients, and teamwork.
- Provide support and direction for a team of CAREGivers providing personal care to Home Instead Senior Care clients.
- Demonstrate responsiveness to clients and team members in the course of providing a personal experience for each client.
- Teach and assess CAREGivers to assure excellence in client care on a day to day basis.
- Work closely with Franchise Owners and the senior leadership team of the franchise to lead the organization to excellence in home care for all clients.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of North Carolina
- B.S. in Nursing from an accredited university (preferred)
- Possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license, and current auto insurance
- Excellent communication skills and a heart for serving others
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Market Based Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Medical Assistance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Registered Nurse Certified