Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
You could be the Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional this thriving company is looking for! If you're looking for work, this dynamic organization is filling an Accounts Receivable position through Dan Strunk at Robert Half Finance. Responsibilities include entering, posting and reconciling batches, researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing aging reports, placing billing and collection calls, maintaining cash receipts journal, and updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L.
- Handle payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Work with clients to solve payment issues; set up payment plans as needed
- Ensure the mission, values, and culture of the organization are supported, conveyed and reinforced
- Answer questions from shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders
- Confirm documents and codes are correct
- Post and balance financial information in a number of ledgers while reconciling bank accounts
- Follow standard procedures to perform basic accounting tasks, such as general accounting
Please contact Dan Strunk with Robert Half to review this position. Job Order: 03590-0011859859
- Experience with ERP systems
- Established analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Invoice Entry experience preferred
- Customer invoices experience
- Proven knowledge of Lien Waivers
- Strong familiarity with Invoice
- Manual Invoices experience desired
- Liens experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Relevant experience in accounts receivable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles