To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alafaya, FL 32826
- Kate Rutherford
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Permanent Placement Recruiter - Orlando, FL
Loyal Source • Alafaya, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why Loyal Source?
At Loyal Source, we value creativity, innovation, and personal responsibility. We offer a work hard/play hard atmosphere that fosters success.
As an employee you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work on a national level
- An amazing corporate culture that features Flex Friday’s, Waffle Wednesday’s, X-Games and much, much more
- Community and Charity involvement – Annual Derby Day Party to benefit the University of Central Florida Center for Autism & Related Disabilities
- Advancement opportunities
- And more!
About the Position
The mission of the Recruiter is to perform recruitment functions including: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating and extending job offers to qualified professionals. Act as an extension of our clients, adding significant value to the recruitment process, while applying best practice techniques on a daily basis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit Engineering candidates for specific positions through networking, direct sourcing calls, and internet recruiting
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of qualified candidates for upcoming positions
- Review resumes and conduct appropriate screening through phone and/or in-person interviews
- Match and submit candidates to appropriate job opportunities
- Verify through reference checks the candidate’s background, work experience and work performance
- Maintain communication with the candidate and coordinate interview process
- Assist with making and delivering an offer
- Help to identify new business opportunities for Loyal Source
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly production goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of agency recruiting experience preferred
- Desire to work in sales
- Excellent communication skills and a superior focus on customer service
- High sense of urgency