To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cary, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
.Net Sharepoint O365 Developer
Apex Systems • Cary, NC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of our top clients in Cary, NC has an opening for a .Net Web Developer. If interested, please review the job description in detail and send the most up-to-date copy of your resume to Regan at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
*Chosen resource will be required to work 2 Friday nights a month and will be on-call those subsequent weekends during deployments*
- 3-5 years with software development and engineering
- 3-5 years with Web Based applications using Microsoft technologies
- 3-5 years with Web/Frameworks
- 3-5 years of experience with medium-to-large technology based projects.
- Plan and execute deployments
- Perform as liaison to Engineering and Production Support Teams
- Excellent communication, planning, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Strong focus on meeting commitments and deliverables
- Detail-oriented individual capable of working both independently and within a team.
Top 3 Skills:
- .Net Development experience (3 to 5 yrs)
- Angular Development experience (3 to 5 yrs)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Back end server skills
- Web Services
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.