We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Cumberland Treament Center, located in LaVale, MD, is one of 127 outpatient addiction recovery centers nationwide. Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Centers is the leading provider of medication assisted treatment in the nation, servicing over 62,000 patients per day. Our nursing team provides compassionate, high quality safe and efficient medication dispensing to patients that are seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
Members of our leadership team will enjoy full benefit eligibility, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, company paid group term life insurance, paid vacation and sick time and an opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry. Acadia Healthcare is committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
Your Job as a LPN Nursing Supervisor:
The LPN Nursing Supervisor is responsible for directing care for patients, facilitating work flows, serving as a resource for staff, and providing team leadership in an outpatient addiction recovery environment. The LPN Nursing Supervisor maintains standards of professional nursing practice in accordance with clinic policy and procedures.
We have daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. Operating hours are Monday - Friday 5:30 AM - 1:30 PM and rotating Saturdays 5:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
Your Responsibilities as a LPN Nursing Supervisor:
- Responsible for ensuring that the Medication Room of the clinic is in full compliance with all facility or clinic policies, Federal and State Laws and Regulations at all times;
- Supervises daily clinical operations for staff, makes staff assignments and creates schedules, updates schedules for providers and support staff when changes are made;
- Supervises and evaluates work activities of nursing, technical, clerical, service or maintenance staff for the work group, and other clinic staff, as directed;
- Responsible for ensuring that medical records for patients are in compliance with facility or clinic policies, Federal and State Laws and Regulations at all times, will review medical records to ensure compliance;
- Oversees quality assurance activities and compliance to operational standards, participates in program development, development or implementation of operating policy and procedure, and promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices, as requested;
- Assists with the recruitment, hiring and training of new staff; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a LPN Nursing Supervisor:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of 2+ years related nursing practice
- Minimum 1 year supervisory responsibility
- Prefer experience in behavioral health/addiction recovery environment (inpatient or outpatient)
- There must be no history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of three years before employment
- Current LPN/LVN license in the state of Maryland.
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Long Term Care
Licensed Practical Nurse