Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of Telemetry Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a New York license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
This facility allows only one submission per Candidate at a time. Please request an interview for one match per this facility at a time.
If you have recent PA fingerprint results and PA Child Abuse Clearance Results (obtained within <5 years), you may be eligible for an earlier start date)
UPMC will only accept CPR certificates from the American Heart Association or any program that follows current AHA guideline and includes the hands-on class format reinforcing skill proficiency.
Shift: Rotating- will discuss in interview
Requirements: basic arrhythmia experience
Scrubs: White top/Navy Blue Pants
2 references from last 24 months (Any reference type)
• NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: NY
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2023-09-18
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Cardiac Dysrhythmia