As one of the world's leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions around the world. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we talk about skills and goals with talented people seeking employment opportunities.
This ongoing, face-to-face communication gives us a staffing perspective that's simply unmatched. We are in tune with local conditions, and yet our reach is undeniably global. We don't hesitate to look across the country or even the globe to align qualified talent with appropriate positions.
The purpose of this position is to generate new clients through effective sales and marketing practices. Key activities are utilizing telemarketing and direct sales calls to identify business opportunities, uncovering sales prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. Sells staffing services by establishing contacts, effective marketing and developing relationships with prospects. Researches and analyzes sales options and recommends solutions.
- Develop new business with prospective and current clients through telephone and direct sales to increase gross margin profitably.
- Keep abreast of new businesses within the territory and make timely initial contact including following up on business leads from sources within the company.
- Regularly visit existing clients to maintain and build strategic relationships by providing support, information, and guidance; recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
- Ensure safety of temporary talent at client sites and verify that they are performing tasks within the appropriate job description.
- Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow-up activities.
- Forecast sales activity accurately and achieve weekly and monthly sales goals by developing and maintaining a schedule of calls and utilizing prescribed sales tools.
- Build and maintain partnerships with recruiters providing them with relevant information and guidance to ensure competitive candidates are submitted for open requisitions.
- Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase market share.
- Participate in civic and professional organizations for the purpose of developing sales leads and additional business.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Special projects as assigned by Manager.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.