Staff Accountant - Hunt Valley, MD - $65,000 - $80,000 annually
My client, a fast growing company in this sector is seeking to fill a full-time Staff Accountant position in their Finance team. The ideal candidate will be prepared to work with high volume Accounting tasks and be adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare journal entries by compiling, analyzing, and substantiating financial transactions as needed.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Perform internal audits as needed to ensure internal controls.
- Prepare reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare the actual versus budget variance analysis.
- Research, track and resolve accounting problems.
- Assist leadership with month-end and quarter-end responsibilities and prepare month end/quarterly/year end close reporting and analysis.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Assist in the annual audit, including year-end schedule and financial statement preparation.
- Assist with the preparation of federal, state, and county income and sales & use tax and regulatory filings.
- Support month end and year end accounting close including 1099 filing.
The successful applicant will report to the Accounting Manager and work alongside the CFO where they will conduct internal business practices in relation to the skills mentioned above. They also will be able to assist in the implementation of accounting procedures within NetSuite. The ideal candidate will have a substantial work ethic and the opportunity to prove themselves in a highly competitive environment.
Apply Now by sending your resume to Email blocked - click to apply or call Chris personally at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, ERP, Hunt Valley, MD, Staff Accountant, Accountant, Business, ERP, CRM, AP/AR, AP, AR, QuickBooks, Maryland, Excel, Expensify, Salesforce
Standard Accounting Practices