To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raritan, NJ 08869
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst - NJ
Nesco Resource • Raritan, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SENIOR TREASURY ANALYST -
• Analyze and track global foreign exchange exposures across international businesses.
• Work with Accounting to ensure instruments are booked properly and that variances are well understood.
• Work with FP&A on projections and analysis to quantify the impact of Foreign Exchange on historical and projected results. • Work with treasury and business teams to formulate and implement hedging strategies.
• Develop and maintain exposure reports for communication to senior management.
• Oversee administration of FX trading/settlement systems and bank proprietary platforms.
• Act as a main backup for foreign trade execution.
• Assist with various FX accounting related requirements (e.g., measurement and reporting of fair value, testing hedge effectiveness, setting operating exchange rates).
• Assist with global liquidity forecasting process.
• Coordinate draws and pay down of revolving credit facilities.
• Coordinate issuance of letters of credit to support commercial operations.
• Assist with daily North America and Latin America cash management activities including payment initiation, monitoring account liquidity and processing documentation.
• Treasury Special Projects / Analysis as required.
This position can be located in Raritan, New Jersey OR Waltham, Massachusetts The Individual
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Finance or Accounting. Master’s/MBA degree preferred. A CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are preferred.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of treasury, finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
• Corporate Treasury Foreign Exchange and hedge accounting experience strongly desired.
• This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, business savvy, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate professionally to all levels of an organization.
• Ability to lead projects and influence decision makers.
• Strong bias for action and results-oriented.
• Strong commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e., Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
• Treasury systems, Reval in particular, Bloomberg, FXAll experience strongly desired.