To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Client Reconciliation Representative
Parallon • St. Louis, MO
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you a dedicated individual with a drive to succeed? Are you an analytical thinker? Are you interested in working on the business side of healthcare?
Parallon is now seeking a Client Reconciliation Representative. This is a work from home position, but you must reside in the local vicinity of our St. Louis Specialty Center. Now is the time for you to join a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals. Ideal candidates will have a steady work history with excellent tenures and attendance patterns, as well as a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community." Sound like you? Apply today. Need more reasons to apply? See what makes us exceptional place to work!
Or find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ParallonRCSJobs.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
- Competitive salary!
- Fantastic health benefits that include medical plans that will exceed your family’s needs.
- Looking to further your education? Let us help you with that – tuition assistance is available for full and part time employees after 90 days, up to $5250 per year.
- Plus we can offer you a whole suite of consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Process and reconcile reports of complex nature
- Analyze and resolve trends for client specific reconciliation reports
- Submit payments/adjustments for posting
- Cancel and return accounts
- Experience working with database software; spreadsheet software and word processing software. Exposure to the collections or similar industry preferred.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade We remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.#ParallonBCOM