To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Revenue - Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento
Embassy Suites By Hilton • Sacramento, CA
Posted 2 months ago
The Embassy Suites Sacramento is now hiring for an experienced Revenue Manager to lead its team! This is a unique department head bonused opportunity with the potential to work part time remote and or fully remote with property visits.
What will I be doing?
As a Revenue Manager will be responsible for assisting the Director ofRevenue Management with running daily reports, maintaining Hilton tools,building special rate plans, and assisting with reservations. Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
- Updating, generating, and distributing daily, weekly, and monthly revenue management reports in various Hilton systems
- Managing and maintaining group and transient inventory controls
- Assisting with group strategy implementation
- Assisting the reservations department during peak times of the day
- Answering internal and external questions, specifically regarding revenue management, in a friendly and courteous manner
- Providing training to other hotel Team Members on revenue management procedures and principles, as needed
- Attending and presenting at meetings, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!