Interim HealthCare of Altoona, PA Job Requirements
is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to join our team! We currently have multiple Registered Nurse (RN)
positions available._ WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We are seeking reliable professionals who take pride in caring for residents, provide a positive attitude, and want to be part of a great team. Ability to work evenings and weekends preferred. WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Once you join our team, we work hard to offer you shifts in facilities you would enjoy working at. Pick up as many or as few shifts as you’d like; no longer stress about working too much or not having enough hours. GET PAID WHAT YOU DESERVE
- Interim Healthcare offers competitive pay AND
we pay weekly!*
- Do you have a heart for caring for others?
- Do you have a passion for one-on-one care?
- Do you want to work for a company that works for your community?
Our team is what makes Interim Healthcare an amazing place to work. If you are an RN
who wants to be part of our dynamic team, we want to meet you!
We also pride ourselves on a NO MANDATION policy! That's right, we will not mandate hours but instead offer voluntary incentives. Ensuring shift coverage is our job, not yours!
- We are currently hiring RN's for staffing shifts within a local care facility.
- We offer RN's competitive hourly rates, and flexible scheduling options.
The candidate selected will care for residents who are within the facility for both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. As a Registered Nurse you work under the direction of the Director of Nursing and will be responsible for supervising and coordinating nursing activities of the assigned residents to ensure their ongoing needs are met. You will be able to showcase your assessment skills in a clinical environment.
- Oversees the nursing care provided on the unit, ensures resident needs are met and the nursing process is utilized appropriately
- Performs nursing procedures and treatments according to the plan of care
- Observes and documents resident's conditions and communicates appropriately with the resident, family, physician and Registered Nurse
- Demonstrates a commitment to helping one another serve better
- Ensures an environment of positive working relationships within the resident care team and throughout the facility
- Participates in personal professional growth and development
- Participates in the implementation of continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Provides emotional support to patients and their family members
- Demonstrates leadership abilities, cooperation and teamwork
- Demonstrates ability to establish and maintain effective working and public relations
- Demonstrates ability to treat patient information as confidential
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in PA
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- CPR certification (class can be provided, if cpr is not active)
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Altoona
- Job State: PA
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Min Salary: $32.00
- Max Salary: $36.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Electronic Medical Record
Hardworking And Dedicated