ATTENTION all Customer Service Representative Professionals:
PeopleShare has a Customer Service Representative opportunity in the Dundalk/Baltimore with a logistics services company!
We are searching for an accountable candidate who works well in a positive team environment.
Details for Customer Service Representative:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 7:30am-4:00pm
- Starting Pay Rate: $15+
- Contract to Permanent
Job Responsibilities & Description for Customer Service Representative:
- Complete accurate data entry and processing of all inbound and outbound transactions
- Update customer inventory through online web portal
- Effective generation and issuing of customer invoices
- Answer field calls and emails professionally & timely
- Build and maintain client relationships, providing exceptional customer service
- Detailed filing of inbound and outbound shipments
Job Requirements for Customer Service Representative:
- Must have 2+ years of customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications; Microsoft Office
- Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS) is a PLUS
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Maryland (MD) throughout - Baltimore, Baltimore City, Halethorpe, Dundalk, Essex, Brooklyn, Pikesville, Towson, Catonsville, Federal Hill, Hampden, Canton, Fells Point, Roland Park, Woodberry, Charles Village, Highlandtown, Morrell Park, Woodlawn, Lochearn, Rosedale, Parkville, Pimlico, and Hopkins Bayview. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, customer service representative, customer service specialist, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Warehouse Management Systems