$52.25 to $60.50 hourly
Robert Half Technology is currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a diverse skill set to join their efforts. As a part a tireless and deeply passionate team, you will play a pivotal role as the Full Stack Engineer in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems. A long-term temporary role, this Software Engineer opportunity will be based in the Los Angeles, California area.
We are looking to present candidates immediately and this Full Stack Engineer position will not be open long. You can apply for this position today by sending your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Engineer
or by contacting
How you will make an impact
- Plan and apply back end and front end components and services
- Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Assess new technologies and develop prototypes for steady improvements
- Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment
- Uphold top programming practices and standards
- Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code - PHP Frameworks experience preferred - Demonstrated knowledge of REST API - Proficiency in PHP5 - OOP with PHP experience desired - Earlier work involving SQL - Object Oriented Development experience highly desired - Background working with SQL - Adeptness in object oriented programming - General familiarity with REST API - Foundational knowledge in PHP Development - GIT experience highly preferred - Practical knowledge of Git Version Control - Background working with web application frameworks - 2+ years software engineering experience - Strong knowledge of relational database management systems - Experience with API design
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Engineer.
Php (Scripting Language)
Object Oriented Programming
Sql (Programming Language)