MUST have some type of supervising experience or leadership experience
- 3-5 years experience supervising preferred.
- Lead a department of 5-6 employees.
- Ensure a high level of login accuracy; professionally communicating with clients.
- Email professionalism is huge for this role; must be able to communicate well in person, phone and email.
- Proficiency with Excel (Pivot tables, V-look ups) - There will be an Excel test during interview.
What We Would Like You to Do
Company is seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join our success-driven company. The primary role of our Data Entry Supervisor is to lead our data entry team to ensure successful and accurate logging of customer and product information in our ERP system. This role will be occupied in our warehouse on a daily basis in which you will be asked to assist with receiving operations as well.
• Supervise data entry team to ensure accurate and timely logging of customer and product information.
• Accurately manage records both electronic and paper to ensure proper data for reporting.
• Inspect condition of returned core for damage and distribute were necessary.
• Lead by example in preparing products for inventory control and stage products for shipping.
• Ensure a consistently high level of logging accuracy for your data entry team.
• Professionally communicate with clients.
• Enforce company rules and regulations.
• Exemplify safety awareness, behavior, and safe workplace practices.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma/GED required
• 5+ years experience with data entry
• 2+ years experience in a supervisory role
• Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Good computer skills, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as the ability to process numbers quickly to produce charts, control documents, and work instructions.
• Ability to train employees.
• Able to work with all levels of staff
What We Can Offer You
• Full-time employment, Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Weekends Off
• A career, with Opportunity for Advancement
• Medical and Dental insurance with company paid Vision and Life Insurance
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, and Company Holidays
• Product and Service Discounts
- Computer Literacy
- Data Entry
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Microsoft Outlook