$17.50 to $20.00 hourly
Are you passionate about supporting non-profit organizations?
Have you held internship or office admin roles in non-profit industries?
This may be an exciting opportunity for you!
How you will make an impact:
- Providing administrative and project coordinating support for a department of 10
- Reporting directly into the department director
- Managing email correspondence, phone correspondence, and calendar management
- Assisting with new process and procedure creation
- Managing files and pulling files and reports as needed for compliance audits and projects
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Liaising between this department and other department administrators to complete project deadlines
- Managing timecard approval process, reviewing and editing for errors prior to submission
- Preparing org charts, document management, emailing vendors as needed
- Type at least 45-50 WPM.
- Degreed or working towards Bachelor's degree.
- Interested in opportunities in non-profit and medical industries.
- Ability to stay organized.
- Prior experience utilizing Excel is a must.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant (Non-Profit)
for more information.
Setting Up Files