To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Agent
SYKES - Corporate • Boise, ID
Posted 24 days ago
Other Great Industries, Sales - Marketing
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
SYKES in Boise, ID is seeking to hire people with a passion for helping people one caring interaction at a time. On SYKES Bilingual Call Center team, you will learn about our customer's wants, needs, and interests while assisting them with Travel Arrangements. At SYKES, we put our customers first and strive to ensure each and every call provides a fantastic experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too!
This is a team environment where we are training, and development focused. If you want to be part of something special, this is it! No employee to employee competition, just teamwork.
Come join our goal-oriented culture where everyone shares a vision and we promote helping each other achieve their goals.
Our ideal customer service candidate is awesome at the following:
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively and fluently write and speak in English and Spanish
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer service issues that can be technical in nature
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
- High school diploma or GED is required, and you must be at least 18 years of age
- Customer service background
- Understanding of a call center environment
- Experience in reservations for travel, hotel or rental car
- Health benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun team environment
- Paid training
- And more!
Not the job for you? You probably have friends or family who might be interested, so please feel free to send them the link to this job opportunity!
Job ID: 1680BR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.