Who We Are
At Cameron Prestige, we help MA and NH homeowners by giving them an excellent price for their homes. We help sell homes in an easy fashion by providing a fair offer and buying homes on our client's schedule. We believe a supportive company culture is the mark of a truly successful of a real estate company. Our real estate professionals become their best when they are given ample opportunities to grow. We provide the education, support, systems, and structure to help them reach their fullest potential. We also believe there is nothing more critical than creating strong, personal connections in our workplace, in our communities, and with our clients.
Who You Are
A Residential Real Estate Agent is a real estate agent who helps guide customers through the intricacies of the home sale and purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they will be looking to you for guidance. You will be a front line player in our company, networking and communicating with hundreds of individuals to facilitate housing transactions within your community.
Due to the autonomous nature of the career field, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed to be successful as a Residential Real Estate Agent. A real estate career is best suited to driven, independent, and achievement focused individuals.
In this role, you will...
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
As a company, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
- Self Motivation
- Training Activities