What You Can Expect:
We are seeking enthusiastic Resident Care Associates (RCA) who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team!
Trilogy Health Services has collaborated with numerous Training Centers and schools to offer our employees the opportunity to become nurse aides, earn more money and grow their careers. Through the Nurse Aide Track of our Apprenticeship Program, our employees have an opportunity to grow within the position, and with each step, you will gain more expertise, more earning potential, and college credit toward an Associate Degree!
What’s in it for you:
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing RCAs to advance their career with training and earn more money along the way
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals, attendance, gas and more!
- Monthly Employee Celebrations
- FREE Health Insurance Option!
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide general, non-certified routine assistance and services to our residents
Join our growing company that has been recognizes as a Best Places to Work throughout our four states! We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!Location:
Wellbrooke of WestfieldText One Of Our Recruiters:
Lezley (765) 274-0891What We're Looking For:
Life At Trilogy:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience as an RCA and Long Term/Healthcare a plus
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Prepare Healthy Meal
Report Physical Change