Job Description: Work Description:
Scope of Work:
• Perform comprehensive maintenance scheme including PC, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals.
• Relocate & install PCs, printers & other peripherals including ExxonMobil standard software within all ExxonMobil locations.
• Install & configure of end user software, e.g.: MS Office, MS Outlook. Observe ExxonMobil security & safety regulation in particular to virus protection.
• Ensure software is virus free prior to installation. Install Local Area Network (LAN) client software & hardware as appropriate.
• Update hardware/software asset data using Asset Center database upon installation or relocation of any PC equipment. Qualification/Skills Required:
• Possess a Diploma in Computer Engineering or related fields with preferably two (2) years experience in PC/printers support & maintenance.
• Proficient in English (written & oral)
• Pleasant personality & positive attitude, Effective end user communication, analytical skills & customer oriented
• Proficient in supporting Window 7 & 8 client environment, Possess working knowledge in Outlook, Proficient in WINDOW-based application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Symantec Antivirus/ Attachmate Extra Program etc.
Basic knowledge in troubleshooting network connections with some understanding of basic TCP/IP concepts.
• Basic knowledge in supporting iOS devices (i.e., iPhone and iPad).
Microsoft Power Point
Installations (Computer Systems)