To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
- Bryce Johnson
- Phone: 6025672395
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Risk Onboarding Coordinator
TEKsystems, Inc • Tempe, AZ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A TEKsystems client is looking for Risk On-boarding specialists to be responsible for managing the full client on-boarding process for specific client portfolios. This will include documentation receipt, tracking and accurate input within banking systems. Coordination with multiple internal teams throughout the organization, communication regarding on-boarding progress and recommendations for improvement in processes.
* Manage on-boarding of new relationships by gathering and validating all relevant legal documentation to adhere to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering and other banking regulations for new relationships
* Prepare necessary bank documents and establish client records
* Capturing and effectively recording appropriate data in banking systems in a timely manner throughout the process
* Ensuring appropriate business teams are kept appraised of progress throughout process until on-boarding is complete
* Proactively collaborate with Client Service, Relationship, Operations and Risk and Compliance teams
* Track and report on missing documentation per bank policies
* Create and maintain structured and organized records for each client
* Contact clients to obtain missing documentation, announce account opening primarily via email and phones
* Maintain information in contact management systems to monitor client contact and ongoing support needs
Skills and Requirements:
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent listening skills
* Excellent analytic skills
* Attention to detail in document reviews as well as system input
* Comfortable with file transmission processes and troubleshooting
* Good organization skills, can manage multiple requests and stay organized
* Prior financial services experience is a plus
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.