Seeking a Project Manager on the IronCare / Managed Services Team. A Project Manager within our growing Managed Services team is responsible for managing the end-to-end customer lifecycle for healthcare customers within our managed services portfolio.
Responsibilities include working with the program team, help desk engineers, project teams, and leadership to deliver new and existing contractual requirements, track utilization to budget as well as forecasting the utilization toward the overall financials over a broad range of programs and services. The candidate must be able to work with sales to understand the pipeline of new business and impact to the team as well as budget to ensure the operational delivery exceeds customer expectations.
The candidate must be comfortable working at a fast pace and capable of managing day to day operational requirements independently as well as collaboratively within the operational support team as well as with the Product and Sales delivery teams.
The Project Manager owns all aspects of the execution, reporting, and customer service elements including working with service desk operation leadership, inventory management, project coordinators, product managers, and other team members to ensure the best customer service possible. Must be able to quickly ramp up on the program requirements, customer expectations, meet with staff, and continually strive to provide excellent service to our customers.
- Regularly review, manage, and forecast program budgets from a contractual basis.
- Engage and lead customer onboarding processes, document collection, and other requirements for all new customers or projects containing on-going support services
- Maintain and regularly review staffing utilization forecast model based on growing demands of the service desk and potential new business
- Perform and document all customer meetings and deliverables to ISO compliance standards
- Work closely and efficiently with the sales team to review and execute new contract requirements based on forecast models and a strong understanding of capabilities of the team
- Work closely with warranty and product support teams to ensure excellent service delivery and accurate reporting
- Work with program team to prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly health reports of the program to Sr. Management leveraging Service Now, Microsoft Word/Excel, PowerPoint and other tools
- 8+ years acting as an Account or Project Manager of multiple concurrent projects
- 6+ years’ experience working with support engineers, engagement services, and product delivery teams in relation to IT services or Telecom product delivery
- Strong background in managing the sales, delivery, and renewal lifecycle of multiple projects and product types
- Capable of reviewing and understanding program contracts and requirements, translating them to real-world expectations and demands to the service desk along with financial demands
- Strong ability to execute based on requirements, develop an action plan, and update leadership while driving to completion
- Speaks clearly, confidently, and comfortably with the service desk, project leadership, executive leadership, and, most importantly, the customer
- Clear understanding and past experience with commercial and federal programs and contracts
- Extremely strong written and verbal presentation skills, technical writing skills including designing operational workflows, RACI Matrix, and other key delivery elements is a plus
- Calm and focused ability to handle high pressure escalations, staffing challenges, customer expectations, and solve the root problems that generate out of the program
- Be a team player!
- US Citizen
- Experience in or with the Telehealth and Healthcare space
- Experience in or directly with managed services
Degrees and/or Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of IT, Management, or Business Administration or additional experience in lieu of degree
- ITIL Intermediate or higher certification preferred
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach & strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target. Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.