To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transaction Advisory Director
RSM US LLP • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 2 months ago
RSM is looking to hire a Director to join Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice. In this dynamic role, you will work with our nationally award winning Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory practice servicing both corporate and private equity clients. Our M&A group services include: buy- side diligence and sell-side diligence. Our Transaction Advisory Services team is comprised of seasoned, expert, nationally acclaimed and knowledgeable professionals.
- TAS Directors lead and manage multiple challenging financial due diligence engagements and participate in transactions related to the acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Develop and deliver quality planning approaches with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations.
- Utilize proven business development skills to build upon transaction advisory services work.
- Identify business opportunities and enhance go- to market strategies.
- Lead teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, and coach staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Big Four or similar consulting background
- A bachelors degree, master's degree preferred
- Approximately 10 years of related work experience: 5 years experience with financial due diligence and 5 year experience on advisory side
- Successful track record of building and growing a Transaction Advisory Service Practice
- Experience servicing private equity groups (PEG)
- Experience with developing and supervising staff both on engagements and in their career
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge and/or a proven track record of success with operating in a professional services firm or large consultancy
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client's business
- Keeps up to date with the Transaction and Advisory Services Industry, and Private Equity groups (PEG), following the industry's advancements
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Must be willing and able to travel when necessary (approximately 25-30%)
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.