Job Title - Customer Service Representative
Pay Range - $14.39/ Per hour
Hour: 8 hour shifts between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
Two-week training are 8am - 4:30pm
Location - Nashville, Tennessee 37228
- The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for determining plan eligibility and enrolling members within the regulatory guidance.
- Work to "save" members with incorrect/incomplete applications by performing customer, physician and/or agent outreach and using support tools.
- Maintain member demographic update and membership revalidation and apply eligibility requirements for membership changes.
- Research and respond to eligibility inquiries as needed.
- Ensures all enrollment eligibility is reconciled and maintained in accordance with CMS and departmental guidelines, requirements, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- A typical day in this position involves reviewing incoming applications, keying information into systems, determining eligibility, and saving submissions as needed.
- Phone calls to potential customers and Medicaid systems will be made as needed throughout the day. In addition to phone calls, websites will be reviewed to gather additional information on enrollees.
- High School diploma required
Medix is dedicated to positively impacting lives every day. Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries.
Our dedicated recruiters are here to help you to find and secure just the right opportunity. We take the time to learn about you, your skills, your interests, and your career goals, and then match you with the jobs and companies that best suit your needs. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire positions, we can help you to find the meaningful and gratifying work that you've been looking for. Let Medix be your partner as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan
- Two different fixed indemnity plan add-ons
- Major Medical Plans, including 1 HSA Plan
- Short-term disability
- Life and AD&D
This year's recipient of the Business Ledger's "Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award"
Join our network of talented professionals!