To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alpharetta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Owens & Minor, Inc. • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Recruits non-exempt and professional-level positions (below manager level) to include screening and interviewing candidates using the most effective recruitment methodologies, techniques and processes. Works with hiring managers to identify hiring needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Partners with managers to identify hiring needs and develop/implement timely and cost-effective staffing strategies.
2. Identifies and pursues potential recruiting resources.
3. Ensures teammate requisitions reflect all appropriate signatures prior to posting; posts open positions both company-wide and as needed on selected job boards and websites.
4. Manages the end-to-end candidate process including intake, sourcing, phone screens, selection, offers, negotiation & closing, pre-employment testing and first day onboarding paperwork.
5. Exercises independent judgement regarding the technical and non-technical competencies of the prospective teammates in order to make recommendations to management in the first stage of the selection process.
6. Interacts with Compensation on hiring recommendations by providing appropriate documentation (application, resume, salary recommendation).
7. Communicates final hiring offers to hiring managers, prepares final offer letters, and ensures the collection and storage of signed copies.
8. Maintains acceptable closure rate on all job offers extended.
9. Assists with orientations, on boarding, and processing of new hire paperwork including I9 verifications.
10. Coordinates the pre-employment drug testing and criminal/credit background checks; works with Human Resource Business Partners to discuss positive responses.
11. Develops professional relationships with local organizations.
12. Conducts reference checks and ensures all supporting documentation is accurate and complete.
13. Posts open positions both company-wide and as needed on selected job boards and websites, ensuring the company meets federal contractor job posting requirements.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Four year university degree required
- One or more years of experience in a recruiting role or in an administrative role that supported a full-life cycle recruitment team
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of behavioral based interviewing
- Demonstrated knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting
- Demonstrated knowledge of recruitment methodologies/techniques and Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) practices
- Ability to creatively source new candidates using several tools and methods
- Very strong planning & organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and conclude
- Ability to work under pressure and with last minute time constraints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses professional demeanor at career/job fairs and other employment related functions
- Strong Excel skills and in all Microsoft office products
- Working knowledge of automated recruiting and application tracking systems and methodologies
- Working knowledge of labor laws and other employment laws
- Ability to analyze and conclude
- Ability to work extended hours on occasion