To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carlsbad, CA
- Jane Moran
- Phone: 6102303819
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Carlsbad, CA
Posted 1 month ago
TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions.
As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
We have an immediate need for a Salesforce Technical Architect.
* Manage risk, project scope, and deliver according to the terms and conditions of our contracts.
* Manage expectations and gain a clear understanding of customers' business requirements and technical requirements.
* Ensuring effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers throughout the Global Services organization.
* Maintain project status and support budget management activities.
* Follow and drive the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
* Define and implement a Communication Plan that meets project and customer expectations.
* Ensure project methodology is followed by the entire team from project kickoff to project closeout.
* Ensures financial and contractual engagement profitability.
* Proactively develop and maintain relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders.
* Support the development and execution of an Account Strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
* Maintain an awareness of customer satisfaction through communication with customer and assist Global Services in delivering formal customer satisfaction survey.
* Maintain awareness for additional business opportunities and support pursuit of future business through quality results and escalation to internal stakeholders when additional business opportunities may present themselves.
* Work with Delivery Management to improve and implement changes to project delivery processes, methodology, and back office procedures.
* Effectively manage resources to ensure that operational costs are in line with revenue and profitability while maintaining coverage for upcoming projects.
* Salesforce Sales, Service and/or Marketing Cloud Solutioning
* Web and cloud technologies
* Excellent written and oral skills
Qualification and Certifications:
* Work with a customer/lead the team/ customer methodology projects (Agile)
* Salesforce Admin and Sales Cloud certifications must
* Other Salesforce Certifications plus
* Trailhead Mountaineer Rank, including Lightning Rollout Specialist Badge, or achieve both within 2 months of joining.
* 4-year college degree required
* 5+ years of Salesforce experience, particularly in a Technical Product/Project Manager role
* 10+ years of IT alignment with sales operations
* Progressive experience in Salesforce eco-system is mandatory
* 2+ years of experience as a consultant is mandatory
* Agile project management
* Travel 70% + and it could be less depending on the project
* Participate in practice development and potential client solution calls
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.