10/22/2019 12:00:00 AM
Come join Integrity Staffing as our Entry Level Sales Representative
In this role you'll grow our business for light industrial and clerical staff at our Branch location.
Why work for us:
• Money: It's great! Unlimited earning potential with strong base salary and uncapped commission structure.
• Car Mileage: Receive monthly mileage reimbursement to help offset vehicle expenses.
• Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision insurance plans (after just 60 days!) and 401(k).
• Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within; this isn’t a job—it’s a career.
• Schedule: Road warrior—you prefer to be on the move, not sitting behind a desk.
• Socially-minded: We partner with organizations across the country—JAG, ASA, NGLCC, to name a few—to help promote strong communities.
• Entrepreneurial: Because we are privately owned, our CEO is always ready to hear your ideas and feedback; we encourage team members to show us what they’ve got and back them up for success – no red tape, no politics.
Who you are:
- A money motivated sales person who is not afraid to make that cold call
- You have stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
- You consistently generate and boldly follow-up on all sales leads in order to produce new business.
- You’re able to analyze prospective clients’ needs and customize an ideal strategic solution.
- You're a risk-taker with an entrepreneurial mindset who’s passionate about sales, is self-motivated and driven
What you’ll do:
- You will set sales appointments with key decision makers at prospective client companies
- You will build rapport and develop long-term business relationships with clients over the course of an extended sales cycle and account management
- Support creation and implementation of strategic marketing and communications plans, driving consumer engagement and awareness of the Integrity Staffing brand
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary; we’ll consider the right experience over a degree.
- Ability to drive in the local area to Clients 50-75% on the road
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Ready/willing to get your start in Sales and Staffing
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, particularly with business owners, presidents and CEO’s.
- Motivated personality - we're looking for the kind of person who never settles for second best.
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FIXFEEDSReady for your next Opportunity?
To apply for one of our opportunities offered by ISS, please click the apply button and then follow the steps following the application.
ISS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER