Customer Line Specialist
The Customer Line Specialist provides exemplary service to all customers, both internal and external, who contact Apple Bank through various channels, including telephone, online banking and e-mail. The Specialist is responsible for promoting, describing and explaining all Bank products and services in a courteous and professional manner to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to external and internal clients by promoting, describing and explaining all Bank products and services in a contact center environment.
- Promotes professional and customer friendly delivery of service to internal and external customers.
- Make decisions, problem solve and complete file maintenance related to customer contact.
- Comply with Bank and departmental policies and procedures.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct outbound calls to existing customer to cross-sell products and services.
- Provide support to branch staff in servicing their customer base.
- Process off-phone work as assigned.
- Support the activities of the Supervisory Team and Debit Card Analyst, including debit card chargeback processing, internet banking support and the management of incoming correspondence.
Skills, Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a banking environment; call center experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must have exposure to online banking application usage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel & PowePoint).
- Polished telephone skills with the ability to maintain quality of service under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Shift options are 9 am - 5 pm or 1 pm - 9 pm at least 4 days per week, in addition to 1 weekend day.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Debits And Credits